Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hmm...decisions, decisions...

Ok sorry its been quite a while since I last posted, school mid terms are a pain!=[ Any whos...so after my total ass kicking massacre on Black Ops, I have hung up the COD for a while. (my spirit is crushed) and am ready for a new game to play! Now my Bday will be this coming month and I get the same old question every year from everyone..."what do you want for your birthday?" (and a 1 new question this year "Going to Vegas for your 21?")
Well im in dire need of a new game  so here are some things im thinking about... 
                                                          
First on my list is Nintendo 3DS. I personally loved my DSi Rovolution  gave
me for my birthday last year. Maybe I'll be lucky this year. =)
What would go great with a new 3DS, a new game! 

I heard this was pretty awesome and im dying to try it out! 


I cant wait for this game to come out! Zombies are getting old in Black Ops and  Left4Dead is a
little too old, we need something new. Dead Island will be epic! 

Or maybe I should be a little more sensible. So this last Easter Weekend, as normal I hike up the mountain to have sunrise serves...well coming back down the mountain my iPhone4 fell out of my pocket and the screen landed on the only rock on the path and shattered! (I think God was mad at me for playing w/ my phone during serves) Surprisingly it works but im going to need a new phone, so maybe I should ask for a new phone. And not just any phone....
My current iPhone...=(( 
iPhone 5!!! I sooo cant wait till it comes out. I was going to get it when they released it, but now I defiantly have to. And what better time to get it free than to ask for in on my bday!=D 

The new iPhone 5!!
I'll be back on scheduled after mid terms are all done which is very soon! Thankfully! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!=) 

Happy Gaming...aurora8darkangl signing off.....

8 comments:

MRanthrope said...

I'm CoD-less also....damn PS3 network =/
good luck with phone of yours also! haha.

Zombie said...

I think God was pissed at you for playing on your phone and saying you were bored. lol. He is sitting up there loling right now. lol.

123 said...

who needs a phone when there's portal 2? :O

The Angry Lurker said...

Looking forward to Dead Island myself.

D22 Zone said...

Love the blog style! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

yeah dead island looks good..apple an iphone can lick my 8alls

JayPower said...

Damn that iphone 5 looks so slick!! ;D

Zombie said...

You have been nominated for the Zomtastic Blogger Award by yours truely! Stop by my page and check it out! http://zombehseverywhereman.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...